[Nottingham] web space security

Rennacker Ed rennackered at netscape.net
Wed Jun 13 00:29:47 BST 2007

--snip--

> Let us know some more details - is this a hosting company that some other
> members have experience with?

Probably not as it is based in Utah, USA and is a cheapo (what I can
afford).
below I listed the basic setup. It is shared and uses CP for most users.
I think it may be BSd and you have choices for PHP, Perl and other stuff.
Thanks for the tutorial I will put that to use.
> Regards,
> Michael Erskine.

take care all, I am about, but often find it hard to get into Notts on
the weekdays. Heck, I can't find time to work this web site much :(
eddacker

General server information:
Operating system     Linux
Service Status     Click to View
Kernel version     2.6.19-1_3.BHsmp
Apache version     1.3.37 (Unix)
PERL version     5.8.7
Path to PERL     /usr/bin/perl
Path to sendmail     /usr/sbin/sendmail
Installed Perl Modules     Click to View
PHP version     4.4.6
MySQL version     4.1.21-standard-log
cPanel Build     10.9.0-RELEASE 7965