[Nottingham] 'Download' Window

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 14:02:39 BST 2007

Ron Wilton wrote:
> It opens when I save files from the internet onto my computer while
> using Mozilla Firefox.

That's the firefox "download manager". It pops up to show you download
progress and to list all the downloads that you have done.

If you've got a slow download in progress (a big file or a slow
connection), then just click on the "_" icon on the window bar (third
from the top left corner on that window) to 'icon-ise' it to your task
bar. If the download is done, then just click on the "x" to close down
that window.

Happy surfin',

martin at ml1.co.uk