[Nottingham] [Social] Weds 7th Mar 2007 - Big Wok

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Tue Mar 6 12:18:15 GMT 2007

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Michael Erskine wrote:

> I hear that! Anyhoo, I doubt I'll be lonely with all that food: as some of you

I think we'll be there... We were sort of double booked, but NLUG drew the
long straw this time.  Besides, Andy can always sit at the table and look
green whilst you all finish your meals, wondering who will be next.

In all seriousness though, Andy hasn't been ill by Sushi before to my
knowledge...

(I've jinxed us now, haven't I dear?!)

-Stef