[Nottingham] Computer bits for sale

Andrew Beale m1eai at mac.com
Wed Mar 7 22:32:45 GMT 2007

Hi people,

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I though I would give you
people the first shot.

Mac Mini
1.25 GHz PowerPC G4 processor, 512 MB RAM, and 40 GB hard drive,
Apple Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse, Mac OS 10.3.7 DVD Set – iLife 05
£150

ShuttleX Small form factor PC.
1700+ AMD processor, 256 MB Ram and 40 GB Hard drive
Installed Fedora Core 5.0
£75

Dell Axim X5  300 MHz Intel XScale PXA250 Processor, 32MB RAM, 32MB
flash ROM, a Type II CompactFlash Slot, an SD/MMC Slot, a 16-Bit TFT
display, speaker, microphone, 1GB Flash Card
£40

Free to a good home

BeOS 4.5 Boxed set – complete with The BeOS Bible by Scot Hacker,
Henry Bothman, and Chris Herborth

If anyone is interested drop me a line.

Andy Beale
m1eai at mac.com

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." – Adam Savage