[Nottingham] [Social] Weds 7th Mar 2007 - Big Wok

john.whitehead at romofabrics.com john.whitehead at romofabrics.com
Tue Mar 6 12:55:07 GMT 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 09:14, Michael Erskine wrote:

> All,
> The social calendar rolls on and it's time to stuff our faces with
another
> all-you-can-eat extravaganza! This time we're trying out the Big Wok
Chinese
> Buffet Restaurant
>
> BIG WOK Nottingham.
> 114 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham
> Telephone: 0115 9583666
>
> Meet: 7:30pm at Langty's
> Eat:  8:00pm
>
> Any questions?
>
> Sorry for the late notification BTW: lots going on here (including
funeral)

> Regards,
> Michael Erskine.

Ok, so the last thing I came to was a buffet ....
Look forward to seeing you tomorrow when we can compare funerals.

Regards,
John Whitehead

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

Romo Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England with registered number 385709.

We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.