[Nottingham] Talk Talk Broadband

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed May 2 17:18:23 BST 2007

Ron Wilton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have any experience of getting the TalkTalk broadband up and
> running using Ubuntu 7.04 or 6.06 that might help me get up and running
> without too much trouble.

If you can connect to the ADSL modem via an ethernet lead, then the
setup will be pretty much automatic.

You may need to access a "login" website to register the MAC address of
your modem with Talk-Talk to then get onto the web. Or you might just be
given a userid and credentials to enter. Either way, easy enough and you
should be able to guess from their general instructions.

Windows installer shouldn't be needed.

Anyone know specifically for Talk-Talk?

Any walk-through instructions on the web?

Good luck,

martin at ml1.co.uk