[Nottingham] Talk Talk Broadband

Dan Robertson stempswood_dan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 3 09:14:54 BST 2007

Hi

I'm also about to set up an internet connection with
Ubuntu for the first time. Excuse my ignorance if this
is a bit of a simple question, but can anyone go into
more detail about how you would connect via ethernet?
My previous internet connection was via a USB modem,
and a lot of ISPs seem to assume that this is the way
most people will connect, bundling in a free modem
with  the package. I couldn't get the BT one to work
with Ubuntu at all, so I don't want to make the
mistake of signing up for broadband that I can't
access again.

Thanks in anticipation!

Dan