[Nottingham] web/email hosting?

Dale Einarson Dale.Einarson at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon May 7 17:15:26 BST 2007

Hello everyone,
   To introduce myself I am the new kid in town.  I have a SMP/Cluster,
automation and networking background.

     I am searching for a new home for my two domains, presently both
are running on a 'control panel'  server.  They don't get any real
traffic and, both sites with email is less then 200Mb.  I would be
interested if anyone wants to trade.

     Failing one of the list members having a server, can anyone suggest
a good place/deal for hosting?  Unfortunatly, my IP is a university IP.

Thanks,

Cheers!
dale