[Nottingham] web/email hosting?

Alex Walker alex at x3ja.co.uk
Tue May 8 09:44:28 BST 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 05:13:52PM +0100, Dale Einarson wrote:
>     Failing one of the list members having a server, can anyone suggest
> a good place/deal for hosting?

I would always recommend Black Cat Networks -
http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/
I (shared with some others) have a dedicated server with them and it's
been great - very little outage, good communications about any problems
and generally nice people... I've also had ADSL & hosting with them in
the past which has all been great too... maybe not the cheapest, but
certainly one of the best!

ALex

--
Randomly generated quote: