[Nottingham] [Social/Chat] Thurs 17/05/2007 - Informal Nav Beers'n'Chat

Michael Leuty mike at leuty.net
Fri May 18 13:49:22 BST 2007

On 18/05/07, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
> Amidst the discussions was the opinion that Microsoft:
> is suffering code that is unmaintainable and so suffers ever greater
> delays for updates;

They said that Vista was completely rewritten from scratch, but that
can't be true, Shirley?

I met a non-computer literate friend yesterday whom I hadn't seen for
a while, and he told me that he'd heard there was trouble with the new
version of Windows.

Word is getting out. (That's "word", not "Word (TM)".)

--
Michael Leuty
Nottingham, UK