[Nottingham] Hotmail Printing in Firefox

Jason Cozens jason.cozens at computer.org
Thu May 31 20:06:08 BST 2007

> Only for Windows though, sadly. If only somebody could get it to work
> with Wine...

I've just found this out too!

I've been going through the bug database for firefox and similar
problems have occurred several times. It's normally to do with bad
markup and styling that because of bugs in IE it works ok in IE!

I'm not sure whether my problem is because of hotmail or because of the
html message I'm trying to print. It's a ticket from bmi baby so I need
it all. I have a copy printed out elsewhere but it would be nice to
resolve issues like this.

I tried using epiphany but I guess because this is based on mozilla I
had the same problem.

Jason.