[Nottingham] anyone want this old computer

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 07:22:06 GMT 2007

Hi

I have to clear a large quantity of 'stuff' from my house, and amongst it all
is a desktop computer. The machine was bought back in 1999 from Tiny
Computers, but has been upgraded since then with a slightly faster mainboard
and the addition of a removable hard disk bay and a writeable CD drive.
For the last couple of years it has been my firewall and test system, but now
that I have recently installed a wireless router/firewall it is redundant.

Admittedly it is nowhere near the latest spec, and has a 13 inch monitor, but
does anyone want to make me an offer before I throw it on the tip next
weekend?

I have tried contacting the computer recycling place but no one ever answers
my calls.

Godfrey