[Nottingham] [Fix-it] (last night's) fix-it & install evening

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 19:04:03 GMT 2007

Edward wrote:
[---]
> I am so glad you had a fruitful NLUG meet. However, ...
> ... I then drove between the Ice house and Queens Med for an hour
> with 5 stops at shops to ask.... @ 8:30 I drove home, it wasn't meant to
> be.
> I had my interesting 'cannot log on' machine. And a brand new dell that
[---]

Shame you missed it but it sounds like you had a good adventure yourself!

The Navigation is on the canal opposite the Nottingham Evening Post
building, near-ish the Castle. Next nearest pub is Ye Olde Trip To
Jerusalem which is about the best place to park after dropping off your kit.

> I am a failure as a LUG member and now, with my full time Window's World
> job, I must go over to the dark side.

Oooer... It is always possible to see The Light...
(and the lighter side of things! :-) )

Please try again and hopefully we'll see you at a meetup.

Good luck,

martin at ml1.co.uk