[Nottingham] Re: any part time Perl jobs/accomodation in nottingham

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 09:17:30 BST 2007

On Sunday 30 September 2007 14:33:22 abhishek jain wrote:
> > hi all,
> > so finally i have landed in nottingham.

Hi Abhishek, welcome to Nottingham, and NLUG

> > I was looking for some  part time jobs in Perl near the area, if any one
> > from the group can help in suggestions how to find it.

Hmm, I'm not sure where to start but I guess the various recruitment agencies
would have any local Perl jobs.

> > Also i was looking for accomodation in nottingham
> > can anyone here help.

What type of accommodation do you need? Google may be a bit of a quagmire to
find something quick and reasonably priced. Where are you staying at the
moment? If you're short of good connections in the area get in touch with the
Indian Community Centre, Rawson Street, New Basford (NG7 7FR, Tel. 0115 978
5985 http://maps.google.co.uk/?q=NG7+7FR )

> > Just for the info , untill recently i am also the pm.org leader for
> > bangalore (India) and have over 4 yrs of Perl experience.

That will serve you well - there are a few employers who are always on the
lookout for Perl wizards (anyone at Heart Internet listening?)

> > I am not too sure i am mailing to the right group .
> > Pl am in urgent need do help.

This is the right group, although we're not accommodation experts! Hang in
there Abhishek.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
You know you have a small apartment when Rice Krispies echo.
		-- S. Rickly Christian