[Nottingham] RE: Pro Licenses and Mesh Networking

David Mitchell david.mitchell at vaxxis.com
Mon Oct 1 21:37:25 BST 2007

Hello Richard

We have site where are running a single node with 300 users which has
caused a few problems as follows and we would like some advice.

Issue 1 - When a high volume of users try to sign up for service the box
as we have been told due to a bug shuts down and the splash page
restarts thus disabling users ability to access the internet in some
cases and register for service. Is this correct in regard to this bug
and is there any fix

alleviate the load on the current node in the hope that we can find a
better solution as the mac authentication is manual process until we
finish our dev work with the API.

We are also considering using multiple nodes (1 per Block - 4 Blocks in
total ) connected via the fibre infrastruture we have on this site is
this possible and if so what should the architecture for this be.

We hope to hear back from you very soon

Kind Regards

David Mitchell
Business Development Director