[Nottingham] RE: Pro Licenses and Mesh Networking

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 22:38:26 BST 2007

asif maqbool wrote:
> Worse than failure springs to mind....

Just as Godfrey has already checked, this turned out to be all an
innocent mistake and of no consequence.

The username and password was for a test system, all no longer valid.

And I wonder how many people send mobiles txt messages to an unintended
known recipient from the wrong entry in their address book? And likewise
for emails?

I know of a few examples very much more embarrassing than this one
autocompleter mistype...

Aside: Strangely, this is one example where a gpg signature would have
immediately avoided the worse of my suspicions and saved a bit of search
time.

martin at ml1.co.uk