[Nottingham] Next socials

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Thu Sep 13 13:37:43 BST 2007

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, Martin wrote:

> Folks,
>
>> From discussions in Zizzies, two ideas for our next socials:
>
> 1: Next foodie social to try out the new "Yo Sushi";
>
> 2: 10 Pin Bowling in the city on a /FRIDAY/ (!)

Hi Martin,

We visited the new Yo Sushi in Nottingham last week, and would like to
graciously withdraw it as a suggestion, at least for now; the quality was
definitely not up to that of the Birmingham branch yet.  The chefs there
may become more seasoned in time, but it is definitely the sort of place
that needs to be at its best to be enjoyed/appreciated, otherwise it will
just cause disappointment.  We were trying to come up with other ideas,
maybe Antalya, haven't been there in awhile, or the Big Wok again...
Other suggestions please? (on a 3x5 notecard to......)

-Stef