[Nottingham] Next socials

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:03:30 BST 2007

On 13/09/2007, ForkBombFluf <fluf at freeshell.org> wrote:
> We visited the new Yo Sushi in Nottingham last week, and would like to
> graciously withdraw it as a suggestion, at least for now; the quality was
> definitely not up to that of the Birmingham branch yet.  The chefs there
> may become more seasoned in time, but it is definitely the sort of place
> that needs to be at its best to be enjoyed/appreciated, otherwise it will
> just cause disappointment.  We were trying to come up with other ideas,
> maybe Antalya, haven't been there in awhile, or the Big Wok again...
> Other suggestions please? (on a 3x5 notecard to......)

I like Antalya and also haven't been for a while. Every time I have
been the atmosphere has been nice and friendly.

Also, just so I'm adding to the signal as well as the noise, what
about Frankie and Bennies?
I'm not sure how good the Nottingham one is but they do pizza, pasta
and burgers. How bad can it be?

- J