[Nottingham] New to the area.

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 08:46:52 BST 2007

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 01:18:22 C Joice wrote:
> Hello all, I'm going to be coming to Nottingham soon to start Uni, I'm at
> NTU, Clifton Campus.

Hi Christopher,
Welcome to NLUG. We look forward to seeing you at our socials and tech meets.
I don't know if we have many Arch users. I like the idea of Arch: I'm an XFCE
fan and ex-slackware user so I would probably be an Arch user now if I hadn't
fallen for Debian!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
BOFH excuse #173:

Recursive traversal of loopback mount points