[Nottingham] New to the area.

C Joice linuxisthefuture at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:16:41 BST 2007

Hello Michael, thanks for the welcome.
I still have my Slack 10.0 disks, I had it installed for a few weeks, even
had kde running, just couldn't work out how to update things...
I use XFCE, in fact I don't have any other desktop environment installed at
the moment, I used to swear by kde, then I actually used XFCE for a few days
and couldn't justify the bloat in KDE. I'm still looking forward to see KDE
4 though, and unfortunately nothing beats kaffeine for dvb. Unless anyone
knows of something I've missed!