[Nottingham] Hello

asif maqbool asifbadkarma at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:51:34 BST 2007

Hi guys,

I switched my main pc over to debian in april and thought it was about time
I said hello.

I have been working as a Unix admin for the last 3 years and when I heard of
the latest release of Cedega I figured it was about time I switched over,
running Eve online, Sim City 4 and stuff quite well, and happy to be free
from bloatware at last. other than playing too many games I spend a lot of
time watching sci-fi and spending time with my kids.

Currently planning on setting up a linux media center to replace the tvedia
setup im using, once I can get a decent tv-out card.

See you all soon

--
take it easy

Asif