[Nottingham] RE: [Social] *Tomorrow* Wed 23/04/2008 Last, Post Beeston Beers

Aaron Hopkinson aaron_h at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 24 23:13:18 BST 2008

Martin & Michael,

I am determined to be there at one of the next meets!
I may possibly get a t-shirt printed with a big Tux on it too, so you
don't just have to rely on me looking lost and geeky :P
Just out of interest (if you can remember), how far away from the door
were you?

The Nav is a better place for me too, because I can just get the
bus/tram down from Hucknall so I'll be able to have a few beers.
Oh, don't worry Martin, you were typing perfectly ;)

Cheers,
Aaron