[Nottingham] RE: [Social] *Tomorrow* Wed 23/04/2008 Last, Post Beeston Beers

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 23:35:48 BST 2008

Aaron,

> I am determined to be there at one of the next meets!

Good stuff!

> I may possibly get a t-shirt printed with a big Tux on it too, so you
> don't just have to rely on me looking lost and geeky :P

Should be easy then!! (Note: The TUX t-shirt would be good but isn't
/strictly required/ ... ;-) )

> Just out of interest (if you can remember), how far away from the door
> were you?

Oooer... Erm... Which door? There's 3 of 'em in there...

We were in the main area inside towards the corner near the smokers
patio area. :-) Or queued up at the bar :-( We should have been obvious
for talking geekie!

> The Nav is a better place for me too, because I can just get the
> bus/tram down from Hucknall so I'll be able to have a few beers.

See ya there then, or in whichever meet for the next social.

> Oh, don't worry Martin, you were typing perfectly ;)

Yes... But you didn't see the mess before the spellchecker remangled it
into focus!

Welcome to the group,

martin at ml1.co.uk