[Nottingham] Call for emergency help

michael Simms msimms42 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:59:34 UTC 2008

Unfortunately not, one of the problems is we have close on a half TB of data
and so any hosted server - we would need to transfer the data over to that
server, and by the time we've done that, it would probably be about 2 weeks
later (or more)

Thanks for the link though, I didnt know about that company