[Nottingham] Next Navigation Talk (21st Aug) Cancelled

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 14:15:02 UTC 2008

[---]
> If people still want to get together at the Navigation (or anywhere
> else) then feel free to arrange it here on the list.

The Nav is a good and known venue. Then again, it's up to whomever
wishes to get together and where. Please post on the list.

There's also the London NLUG splinter group somewhere in London for
those further afield.

> The web servers at lug.org.uk are still unavailable for hosting our
> site :(  -- I think we can declare the NLUG summer programme to be
> somewhat "rained off" and some of that is my fault - sorry people.

What? It was our site that broke the server??! We put /that/ many
pictures up there??! And our maillist is /that/ BIG? ;-)

And we've all got real lives and various events, including myself. And
it is the middle of summer 'n all...

> ... pull things back together!

I'll put in a "me too"! It's all a team effort.

Beeston beers will be back. (Ooops, just had an unlisted impromptu
Beeston tea'n'coffee meet yesterday...)

Next foodie meet is the new Maysum buffet, 3rd September.

There's the good Doctor's talk on 18th September.

We're always on for the next foodie meet!

And there's the various pre-planned talks still lined up if we get
typing, drawing, sketching, projector, beer, action, yeah!

:-)

See all on the next meet, soon-ish.

(Mmmm... I hope the rain and floods ease off...)

Cheers All,

martin at ml1.co.uk