[Nottingham] Next Navigation Talk (21st Aug) Cancelled

Jason Cozens jason.cozens at computer.org
Thu Aug 14 19:14:02 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 5:22 PM, michael Simms <msimms42 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Well, we still have a week for someone else to volunteer something, if not,
> then we can have a general fixit session to fix anyones Linux installs that
> need help...

I want to give a talk sometime about the work I've been doing on
reliable computing see:

https://launchpad.net/eqp

and

https://launchpad.net/~greatc

I've written a first simulation of a scheduling protocol and
I'm currently working on proving that the protocol "Does
exactly what it says on the tin".

It's early days so I don't know what I can produce by next
week but I'm up for the annihilation of me ideas...

Cheers,
Jason.