[Nottingham] e-commerce software (Godfrey)

Jim Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 20 23:17:05 UTC 2008

All I can really suggest is go with what you know. There are several
one-size-fits-all eshop packages out there but in my experience not a
single one has /everything/ (or even half of everything) an eshop
developer needs; I'm talking things as trivial as sane date formatting
to important stuff like shopping carts! I ended up developing my own
ASP-based eshop back in 2000, and was fortunate enough to be able to
sell development rights on before the whole dotcom thing went tits up.

~my 2c~

Jim