[Nottingham] *Tomorrow* NLUG Next Nosh(es) for December 2008

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 12:28:39 UTC 2008

Folks,

*TOMORROW* !!!

(With times :-) )

> ... you are all very welcome for one and/or for all...
>

> 1: Wed 03/12/2008
> =================
>
> To keep with the usual first Wed of the month meet, there is a Beeston
> food 'n' beers. To give a choice (as ever) there is:
>
> Pizza/Pasta at Amores
> http://www.amoresrestaurant.co.uk/

I've not had pizza for a long time so Amores it is. We have slightly too
select a number at just 3 people at the moment...

Start time would be 19:30 meet at Amores for 19:45 at the table.

Any others for me to go for a booking?

> And then beers in The Last Post
> http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=758

21:30 in the Last Post. They have WiFi in there so we could have
War-beers with Jim!

(Jim: What you doin' down in London?! Secret convention? Meet-up with
the NLUG Southern Splinter Group?)

> Let me know whether food, beer, both, which food. I'll book or not as
> appropriate! (OK, so usual last moment stuff :-) )

I'll post again at 21:00 tonight for whether we're on food 'n' beers or
just more beer.

Any others for the Fluffy stuff so that we can book?

martin at ml1.co.uk