[Nottingham] *Tomorrow* NLUG Next Nosh(es) for December 2008

Jim Moore jmthelostpacket at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 2 12:50:58 UTC 2008

Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> *TOMORROW* !!!
>
> (With times :-) )
>

>> ... you are all very welcome for one and/or for all...
>>

>> 1: Wed 03/12/2008
>> =================
>>
>> To keep with the usual first Wed of the month meet, there is a Beeston
>> food 'n' beers. To give a choice (as ever) there is:
>>
>> Pizza/Pasta at Amores
>> http://www.amoresrestaurant.co.uk/
>>

> I've not had pizza for a long time so Amores it is. We have slightly too
> select a number at just 3 people at the moment...
>
> Start time would be 19:30 meet at Amores for 19:45 at the table.
>
> Any others for me to go for a booking?
>

>> And then beers in The Last Post
>> http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubs/pub-details.php?PubNumber=758
>>

> 21:30 in the Last Post. They have WiFi in there so we could have
> War-beers with Jim!
>
> (Jim: What you doin' down in London?! Secret convention? Meet-up with
> the NLUG Southern Splinter Group?)
>

> <snip>

My sister's an opera singer, performing at the Royal Festival Hall on
Wednesday/Thursday, I got VIP seats... looking forward to it. Last time
I saw her perform was at Slab Square last year - I've missed the 30 or
so concerts she's given this year all around the country, so this time
round I'm making a special effort to go. Hopefully it'll give her a bit
of a boost to see me there, she's nervous about singing in front of such
a large crowd...

--
TLP

Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went nuts.