[Nottingham] Perl

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 12:40:51 GMT 2008

Hi List,

I know this question gets asked every so often and I'm certain I've
asked it before (but several years ago); I'm looking to learn Perl.

I'll probably use a small web project I am planning as a starting
point because I learn better by applying the stuff I'm learning.

Can anyone recommend:
* Web resources (tutorials and documentation)
* Toolkits (for web development)
* Books (perhaps to be lent to me at the next meeting :)

Speaking of meetings, what and when is the next?

Thanks,

Josh

--
Joshua Lock