[Nottingham] ASUS eee PC

Roger Light roger at atchoo.org
Mon Jan 7 15:48:58 GMT 2008

On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 03:27:11PM +0000, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:

> At the meeting before Christmas a number of people brought along or
> were getting shiny new ASUS eee PCs.   Would anyone who has one be
> willing to post a review now you have had a few weeks to play with it?

I don't have one, but I persuaded work that we need one so I should be
able to comment a while after it has arrived.

>From playing with one at pc world, my biggest concern is that the
keyboard is too small.

See also http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/01/02/asus_preps_2nd_eee_pc/
Given that the CES is on now-ish, there should be confirmation (or not)
of its existence and specs soon hopefully.

Cheers,

Roger