[Nottingham] Evolution, Palm & multiple calendars

Christopher Joice linuxisthefuture at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:09:43 GMT 2008

Is is possible, or is there a way to trick Evolution into syncing
multiple calendars and "to do"s and etc.? It only gives the option of
selecting which single setup to sync, and I have multiple, e.g.
Personal, Uni.
The Uni calendar is an iCal dragged of the uni website, so can't be
edited. I looked at feeding things into google calendar, but that
produces an iCal which also can't be edited locally & I'd rather not
have to prod a browser every time I wish to edit my calendar...

Any ideas?

Thanks, Christopher Joice
http://chrisjoice.co.uk

--
There was no such thing as a dwarfish female pronoun or, once the
children were on solids, any such thing as women's work. (The Fifth