[Nottingham] [Meet] Navigation this Thursday 17th July 2008

Michael Erskine msemtd at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 14 16:27:53 BST 2008

All,
We have our usual venue, The Navigation Inn, booked for a meeting this
Thursday but due to the proximity of LugRadio Live (the next night!) I
won't be able to attend. If anyone wants to turn up for chat, beer and
to leech on the free Wi-Fi, go ahead! The staff will be expecting us
so the room will be free. it might be useful if people want to arrange
something, to reply to this thread.

Sorry for the lack of direction: I'm very, very busy ( <-- NB: two "very"s!)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.