[Nottingham] [Meet] Navigation this Thursday 17th July 2008

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 16:31:12 BST 2008

Michael Erskine wrote:
> All,
> We have our usual venue, The Navigation Inn, booked for a meeting this
> Thursday but due to the proximity of LugRadio Live (the next night!) I
> won't be able to attend. If anyone wants to turn up for chat, beer and
> to leech on the free Wi-Fi, go ahead! The staff will be expecting us
> so the room will be free. it might be useful if people want to arrange
> something, to reply to this thread.

Anyone going along?

If noone is organising, then we'd better let The Nav know in advance.

Any takers for an open beers and info exchange (aka geek gossip?) evening?

(Mmmm, how does an overly overly[*] busy rate?... :-( )

* And that's an interesting example of one way of expressing emphasis in
languages. Reminds me of a certain place called Wagga Wagga!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagga_Wagga,_New_South_Wales

martin at ml1.co.uk