[Nottingham] LUG Radio - What happened?

Michael Erskine msemtd at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:14:05 BST 2008

> Unfortunately my exhibit, some odd - off the cuff - arty jobs, and a
> few other commitments ensured that I was reasonably busy during the
> event.

I hear that! I made a point of being a punter rather than an exhibitor
this year so I see my choice of the talks. I rather enjoyed the
collaborative art projects.

> I did catch most of dotwaffle's demo talk though, which was one
> of the highlights for me.

I'm sorry I missed this one - I shall be waiting for the video footage
to be processed.

> I also got to dress up in a raccoon fursuit during the live recording.
> That was good. A hot, sticky - itchy - kinda good.

That was a classic use of the "applause" sign during the Live and
Unleashed show. Well done Chris.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.