[Nottingham] Pretty foodie torture?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 10:32:07 BST 2008

ForkBombFluf wrote:
[---]
> I reckon someone's finally just got their Martin Lomas voodoo doll
> working again.

Indeed they had. It involved burning chips and other aspects of high heat...

Having cooled down somewhat and somewhat refreshed also...

The *Pretty Orchid foodie social* is indeed next week.

Just for the sake of consistency, it's on the first Wed of the month
which is next month for this installment (being as we're still in this
month still). Good to check :-)

Sorry for the brief interruption in service.

(Whee... No activity for /weeks/ and then a flurry on the three days the
system is offline!)

Sorry #2 for no Blue Moon beers... It was too hot!

Well, that's my excuse...

Hope Ersk hasn't been too scorched either ;-)

See ya folks for the social next week.

Cheers All,

martin at ml1.co.uk