[Nottingham] Old, unwanted hardware?

Danny King dannyking at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 09:49:53 BST 2008

Thanks for all your replies!

Michael, that sounds great, I'll email you off-list. Thanks!

I'll definitely take a look into freecycle/realcycle, looks great!

And lastly thanks to peter, although I wouldn't know where to start in
repairing the screen so I think I'll have to turn down your very kind
offer :)

One last note for others hoping to get any sort of free hardware: I
also emailed my last school and college to see if they had anything
spare - no replies yet, but worth a shot if you can muster the nerve
to ask!