[Nottingham] [Social] Wednesday 04/06/2008 Nav Food'n'Beers'n'Help

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 01:16:07 BST 2008

Martin wrote:
> Folks,
[---]
>> So... The Nav it is!
[---]
> Wednesday 04/06/2008
>

>> Foodie meet, beers, and general help-fest and Q-&-A slot,
>>
>> Or just more beer for those for the beer!
[---]

And a good session was had, full of stories of the D&D meet and unlikely
arrows through goblin eyes down narrow passageways, and various other
discussions.

The D&D & camping later in the summer sounds like a fun idea.

Good to see Thomas from the Uni. Guess I'd better mention that the
one-wheeled Roger rolled in also.

And the food and beer was good. Thanks to our host for keeping the chef
on for a while later.

We even had a special guest appearance from the sea-food man.

(And John drank me under the table without even trying. I managed a
high-ish speed wobble to the bus with nary a minute to spare...)

Until the next meetup,

martin at ml1.co.uk