[Nottingham] Not printing

Ron Wilton ron_w_add at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 20:35:05 BST 2008

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have looked at the printer tool, but am not sure what options to change. I have made my printer the default printer (by pressing the 'Make default' button), but still I am getting no print outs from other programmes (eg OpenOffice). However, when I request a Test Page from within the printer tool I do get a test page printed out.

Hoping you can help.

PS I do like your quote at the end of your email.

Ron