[Nottingham] [Social] *TODAY* Wed 05/03/2008 CHAI YO THAI!

Andrew Beale m1eai at mac.com
Wed Mar 5 18:45:38 GMT 2008

to those coming tonight the pub name has changed to The Gatehouse. me and stef are in seats by the window as we speak.

andy

On Wednesday, March 05, 2008, at 02:14PM, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:

>Folks,
>
>Reminder for *TODAY*
>
>> Foodie 'n' beer social this Wed:
>>
>> For a very nice change this is at a venue very highly recommended with
>> great food and fair pricing that even I can appreciate!
>>
>> CHAI YO THAI RESTAURANT
>> 2 Parliament Terrace,
>> off Parliament Street,
>> Nottingham
>> NG1 5FX
>> 0115 9506224
>>
>> http://www.multimap.com/maps/?title=Chai%20Yo&hloc=GB|NG15FX
>>

>> 19:30 meet in The Toll Bar pub:
>>
>> Tollhouse Hill,
>> Nottingham,
>> NG1 5FS
>> 0115 9473952
>>
>> http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456848&y=340057&z=0&ar=Y
>>

>> And thence abouts:
>>
>> 20:00 onwards to CHAI YO
>
>Table booked for 9 people. I'm sure they'll be able to add others.
>
>See you folks there,
>
>Cheers,
>Martin
>
>--

"To win in battle or make a successful siege without
rewarding the meritorious is unlucky and earns the
name of stinginess.  Therefore it is said that an
enlightened government considers this, and a good
military leadership rewards merit.  They do not
mobilize when there is no advantage, do not act
when there is nothing to gain, do not fight when
there is no danger."

Fire attack - Sun Tzu - The art of war