[Nottingham] Announcement : The NLUG Gary Gygax Memorial D&D Game

Andrew Beale m1eai at mac.com
Fri May 9 17:31:16 BST 2008

Hi People,

At recent lug meets is has been discussed that we should have a
memorial game of D&D to mark the passing of Mr Gygax and for a few
members of the LUG to recapture some of their youth.   I have
volunteered to DM a game probably over the Spring Bank Holiday (the
date, time and location is to be decided).  This is a call for
players, experienced or not to take part.  I have a fresh, shrink
wrapped 1st to 6th level adventure to play with and copies of the
3/3.5 rules to use and I intend to use them.

Would anyone interested  please email me off list please, if only to
stop Martin from rolling his eyes too much.  Also if anyone has a
location they would like to suggest were we could play that would be
helpful.    If I can hear from people by Monday 12th and if you have
any character classes you would like to play it would give me a guide
of what to generate.

Classes available					Races
3.5 Players HB						Human
Barbarian							Halfling
Bard								Gnome
Cleric								Half-orc
Druid								Dwarf
Fighter								Half-elf
Monk								Elf
Paladin								Dromite
Ranger								Elan
Rogue								Half-Giant
Sorcerer								Maenad
Wizard								Xeph

Psionic Handbook
Psion
Psychic Warrior
Soulknife
Wilder
Players Hb 2

Beguiler
Dragon Shaman
Duskblade
Knight
Complete Adventurer

Ninja
Scout
Spellthief

Adventure starts the character at 1st level and takes them to 6th
level, so it could be start of a campaign if wanted.

I await your emails.

Andy

"It is one thing to show a man that he is in an error, and another to
put him into possession of the truth"---John Locke (1632-1704)

Andrew Beale
m1eai at mac.com