[Nottingham] Announcement : The NLUG Gary Gygax Memorial D&D Game

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Fri May 9 17:52:49 BST 2008

Andy and I just had a quick chat about this, and we realize that somewhere
in Nottingham might be the most convenient location for most, but we'd
also like to extend the offer of using our place in Belper, which would
have the advantage of making it a combined and very affordable barbecue 'n
booze party as well.  We are easily and reasonably reachable by public
trans, and have most amenities available within lazy walking distance.
So could responders please also indicate if travelling to Belper would be
an option, or if you'd prefer a more Nottingham-friendly venue.  If you
have any other questions, concerns, suggestions, or dirty limericks to
share, please feel free to contact either or both of us.

Cheers,

-Stef