[Nottingham] Can't remember the term for a cryptographic technique...

Danny King dannyking at gmail.com
Wed May 28 10:05:34 BST 2008

Thanks for the very fast replies! Martin's MD5 collision seems to be
what I was thinking of but thank you also Joshua for the stenography
link, which is definately in the same subject area.

As for why: purely out of interest. I've been looking into encrypted
filesystems and I went off on somewhat of a tangent thanks to
wikipedia's related articles.

thanks again!