[Nottingham] ubuntu 8:10 - the 'yawn' version

Bob Marshall mbob71 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 10:26:34 UTC 2008

Hello there - I don't post very often, but I was amused by this one and the fact that the Group now has 3 James'.  Many years ago, far to many to say here, or even think about, when I became an engineering apprentice at a well-known cigarette company - which shall remain nameless - of that year's intake, 8 of us were called Bob!  We all managed, believe it or not - and what about the 'Bruces' in the old Monty Python sketch - that seemed to work, too.

Bob.

ps.  Still running Ubuntu 8.04 and thinking of buying a new hard disk - I use Sata caddieless enclosures - to try out 8.10 - perhaps in a few weeks when they've ironed out the inevitable bugs!

B.