[Nottingham] ubuntu 8:10 - the 'yawn' version

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Thu Nov 6 14:37:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008, Alan Pope wrote:

> 2008/11/6 ForkBombFluf <fluf at freeshell.org>:
>> Hey, if nothing else, the ibex wallpaper is more bad-a$$ than the
>> artsy-fartsy psycodelic heron, right?
>
> I have a T-shirt with that heron logo on it. On one occasion someone
> asked "is that a Paul Smith top?" and at least 3 times I've had people
> tell me it was a nice shirt with no prompting. Most people don't
> realise it's a geek shirt at all, the logo and name is hidden on the
> back along the neck line.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Canonical have *just* done a limited run of one with an ibex, too.
Andy's added one to his wardrobe of funky shirts.  Personally, the ibex's
massive horns do more for me than the curlified heron's bill did, but to
each his own. ;-)

I'm holding out for Jaunty Jackalope next year...  That one I will *have*
to have!

See ya,

-Stef