[Nottingham] Navigation Meet confirmed, Thursday Nov 20th, 7:30pm onwards.

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Mon Nov 17 19:40:54 UTC 2008

Hello all,

This hereby denotes confirmation that at least three of us, bare minimum,
should be on hand at the Navigation on Thursday evening with equipment, so
that others may compare the size, shape, and feel of some of our closest
friends, namely:

-The dainty 7" Asus eeepc 701 graced by Xandros

-The delightful 8.9" Acer Aspire One sporting Linspire,

-And possibly one of the 10" Eee models as well.

If anyone has any other equipment they would like to exhibit, or, indeed,
have looked at by our totally free instant beer-enriched tech support
team, you are invited to bring it hither as well.

Sorry for the late-ish organisation, the Golgafrencham subcommittee had to
meet, discuss the available propositions, call in another subcommitee to
debate the validity of the proceedings of the primary subcommitte, after
which the minutes of all combined the proceedings, of cousre, must be
posted to Alpha Centauri for approval.  But not without the envelope
containing them being lost three times on the way to the postroom, and
another 7 timess by Royal Intergalactic Mail on the way to Alpha Centauri,
before said subcommitte finally caved in and pooled their collective
horoscopes to assume a decision.

Be there or be a frighteningly elongated trapezoid,

-Stef