[Nottingham] HylaFax

Rupert Finnigan rupert.finnigan at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:17:15 UTC 2008

 Hi,

I run Hylafax with a couple of ISDN Diva Cards, but it's probably similar...

Are the FaxGetty's running? If you do a "ps aux | grep faxgetty", then you
should see a faxgetty process running for each of your "lines", in my case
ttyds01 - ttyds16. I can remember a problem with these not re-spawning after
handling a call. I had to add:

21:2345:respawn:/usr/local/sbin/faxgetty ttyds01

lines in my /etc/inittab to get them to respawn.

If this doesn't work, give me a shout back and I'll bother my brain cells
some more to try and remember what else I've had to make it work.

Cheers,

Rupes