[Nottingham] Nottingham Digest, Vol 289, Issue 3

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 16:55:29 UTC 2009

Graeme Fowler wrote:
[---]
> "Never argue with idiots, they will drag you down to their level and
> beat you with experience."

That one is very true!

(Note: General comment and not applicable to this thread. Constructive
critique and suggestions always welcomed!)

Aside: A certain Beeston Beers regular has since suggested that we split
the list into a "techie & help" list and an "announcements" list... Good
thought but do we really have so much 'noise' on the list? I think
better is for the list users to go to the (small) trouble of filtering
on the title headings however they might wish. For example, filtering on
'\[(social)|(food)|(beer)\]' (case insensitive) should remove most of
whatever 'noise'...

Or?

martin at ml1.co.uk