[Nottingham] Nottingham Digest, Vol 289, Issue 3

Camilo Mesias camilo at mesias.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 17:47:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I read a few lists because I'm interested in the technical content,
and like to help out if I can. I rarely go to lug events, even in my
home town (Leics) as it's hard to find the time.

The Cov lug has a separate beer and tech list IIRC.

Whilst I'm not offended by the social stuff, I wonder if it would be
worth aggregating the tech lists into one humungous Midlands super-lug
tech list? Problems shared and all that..

-Cam