[Nottingham] Gentoo fun on an old VIA Epia C3

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Mon Apr 20 22:05:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 22:43 +0100, Martin wrote:
> As mentioned earlier:
<snip>

I respectfully reserve the right to point out in a non-combative
uncomplaining way that I wanted a description of noodles, spring onions
& chicken with black bean sauce in your long and well produced message,
and didn't get any.

Pah. You just can't get the staff these days ;-)

Graeme

PS You, sir, have a well known medical condition known as "old hardware
perversity"! Well done getting it running though. I'd never have managed
it with my distro of choice (Fedora)...